Talk

Advanced search

Lovely stockings

(9 Posts)
Pinkpiglet Mon 14-Dec-15 12:53:08

Can anyone suggest somewhere that I can get lovely stockings for my girls at this late stage.
They both have nice personalised stockings but I learnt last year how hard it is to get a stocking out of the room, fill it up and return it without waking them up. So this year I want 2 lots of 2 stockings so I can have an empty and a full one and just do a quick switch.

Can anyone recommend and nice ones please? My girls are 3.5yrs and 1.5yrs in case that makes any difference.

Viewofhedges Mon 14-Dec-15 13:28:38

Can you not just get them to hang them up in the living room? That's what we used to do. Saves you having to buy even more. If they're that young then you can tell them that Father Christmas asked them to.

Pinkpiglet Mon 14-Dec-15 18:51:09

Bump for the evening audience.

Thanks for the suggestion Viewofhedges but I always had my stocking in my room and I want to continue it for my children. I just think I've left it too late this year to buy stockings, whoops!

Dancergirl Mon 14-Dec-15 23:06:59

I was also wondering where to buy them

Dancergirl Mon 14-Dec-15 23:14:53

Try notonthehighstreet.com

ontheginalready Mon 14-Dec-15 23:20:13

Something a bit different:
www.notonthehighstreet.com/littleyellowbirds/product/patchwork-christmas-stocking

catwithflowers Mon 14-Dec-15 23:35:24

£42!!! For a Christmas stocking fshock. Bonkers!!!!

SingaporeSlinky Mon 14-Dec-15 23:43:22

If they have personalised ones already it seems a shame to stop using those and have to buy 4 new ones! Can't they hang them in their bedrooms, you take them out and fill them quietly elsewhere, then just put them on their door handles or just outside their rooms? Surely the noisy part is putting full stockings in their rooms, so it shouldn't be much extra effort to go in once before that to take out empty ones?

AGrinWithoutACat Mon 14-Dec-15 23:45:27

I bought new ones this year from our local garden centre, they always have loads of Christmas decorations etc, alternatively why not hang them from the door handle rather than in the room?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now