Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Eve box for grown ups

(7 Posts)
Matilda2013 Sun 13-Dec-15 20:58:19

Not looking for anything adult wink in that sense. Just we don't have dsd Christmas Eve so could we do a box of treats for us or just stick to dinner and drinks?

ElasticPants Sun 13-Dec-15 21:06:12

Onesie, wine, DVD, chocolates, posh candle

Matilda2013 Sun 13-Dec-15 21:11:42

See I was struggling for stocking fillers for dp so was trying to think of things that could go in it! Guess alcohol and DVDs are our best option for a relaxing night smile

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 13-Dec-15 21:13:53

I'm thinking about a Christmas Eve treat box for myself (well no-one else will buy it for me fgrin )

We have family for Christmas so I might cheat and have mine on the 23rd .

I don't drink, and don't eat wheat or much dairy so no limited choices <<sigh>>

I'm planning a bath soak (maybe Lush) hair pack, face pack, mug of coffee, bar of dark chocolate ( the seasalt or the butterscotch one I think) , then catch up with the soaps.

RumAppleGinger Sun 13-Dec-15 21:14:26

Bottle of Baileys and activate a months free trial of Netflix/Prime?

I don't understand why adults would do a Christmas Eve box tbh. Dinner and drinks would be lovely.

Matilda2013 Sun 13-Dec-15 21:22:35

I was just thinking more since we will probably have dsd for most of the rest of the holidays and it's our first Christmas together in our house! So dinner and drinks and probably just a film and new pjs for me (I'll have to buy these myself I imagine)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now