Talk

Advanced search

stocking fillers for dp

(10 Posts)
Chocolou Sun 13-Dec-15 16:29:00

Need more inspiration for dp please. So far he has chocolate, Adele cd, Star Wars windscreen cover and that's it.

He likes gaming, cycling, Star Wars, game of thrones

I usually get food/drink for dp's stocking.

'Nice' chutney, pickles and mustards
Bottles of beer
Nuts, pork scratchings etc

ohtheholidays Sun 13-Dec-15 18:39:36

I've bought some minatures of my DH's favourite spirits,also bought some artisan snacks that he likes,a keep fit/exercise magazine and a 12 months subscription to the magazine.

How about something for his bike,or a drinks bottle or gloves for when he's cycling.

HeyMicky Sun 13-Dec-15 18:46:56

DH is getting posh coffee beans, a magnetic wrist thingy to hold nails during DIY and a pork pie dolly

BernadetteMatthews Sun 13-Dec-15 18:47:54

Some nice bits on here which are a bit different,

www.noveltiesandcollectables.co.uk

I got DH some bow and arrow pens, a yoda USB stick and some ice moulds.

Casablanca78 Sun 13-Dec-15 18:52:58

For my DP's stocking I've got:
A book
Posh socks
GAP pants
Shower gel
Body spray
Moisturiser
Choc coins and malteaser reindeers

winkywinkola Sun 13-Dec-15 18:58:56

And then for main gifts, do you give them lots of big presents?

ThatsNiceDear Sun 13-Dec-15 19:14:23

She's being ridiculous. You're entitled to shag whoever you want, it's none of his business. To not shag someone because of how your EX would feel about it would be weird as fuck, and pointless. You're not some object he still has part ownership of. It's none of Ms Buzzkill's business either, what a knob!

ThatsNiceDear Sun 13-Dec-15 19:15:03

Haha, sorry wrong thread!

1122christy Mon 14-Dec-15 19:00:48

Iv got - Choco Santa, mini torch, Xmas scratch card, a magazine, uno, fart whistle lol. Will get him Lynx or similar and more sweets, over the years Iv stopped buying stuff as never gets looks at so now just dry n get edible stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now