Talk

Advanced search

Squirty cream - where is it?!

(9 Posts)
ednabuckett Sun 13-Dec-15 08:21:56

Every year we get through a couple of cans of the flavoured versions of this. I usually buy a brandy one at chrimbo and I'm certain I've bought a baileys one before but I cannot find the stuff anywhere this year? It usually out along with inappropriately Christmassy items in about October but this year I haven't seen any except shops own plain ones. Where is it?!

Xmas2015SantaB2429 Sun 13-Dec-15 13:39:24

I put squirty cream into Tesco search and it came up , but only plain.

Carpaccio Sun 13-Dec-15 13:50:53

Asda has the brandy flavoured one: groceries.asda.com/product/christmas-cream/anchor-brandy-flavoured-cream/81406369

ednabuckett Sun 13-Dec-15 18:19:15

Brilliant thank you carpaccio!

Yep me too xmas.

ednabuckett Sun 13-Dec-15 18:21:18

Dammit when I signed into Asda it says unavailable. It's weird. It's always out by now?

JasperDamerel Sun 13-Dec-15 18:24:05

Aldi have Baileys thick double cream. It's not squirt but it's the extra thick sort so can spoon it straight from the tub onto your hot chocolate/mince pies.

Makemineacabsauv Sun 13-Dec-15 22:13:42

Oh thank you! I forgot to buy the squirts cream and the Xmas pudding! Eek! Teach did have some a few weeks ago but I didn't buy it then as I knew da would eat it all! That is why the main shopping has been done except for sweets, crisps, cakes, cheese and biscuits! It would be gone by Friday!

SelfLoathing Sun 13-Dec-15 22:24:00

You could always get yourself one of these and make your own in even more creative Christmassy flavours.

www.creamright.co.uk/product/GB-WCS-AM-500RE-RH.html?gclid=CMPu7YLw2ckCFYPnwgod9UILOw

Makemineacabsauv Wed 16-Dec-15 23:04:52

Morridons have half an aisle of it!! Beside the milk and real cream! Just bought it tonight as couldn't get it in Asda and tesco!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now