Talk

Advanced search

Best Arts and crafts for 6yr old dd

(10 Posts)
heckythump01 Sat 12-Dec-15 19:05:17

Any ideas? a bit lost as theirs so much to choose from confused

ElfontheShelfIsWATCHINGYOUTOO Sat 12-Dec-15 19:12:27

I would say Djeco crat sets without a doubt, glitter boards, stamp sets, paint sets.

heckythump01 Sat 12-Dec-15 19:14:00

OOOOOH thanks will have a look at all suggestions once shes in bed later......................

UntamedShrew Sat 12-Dec-15 22:12:18

My 6 year olds love Fimo.

notenoughbottle Sat 12-Dec-15 22:45:47

Bought my 6 year old ds fimo, sand art and shrinkles. Hamas or qixels?

IHeartKingThistle Sat 12-Dec-15 23:54:10

My DC love flicking through the Yellow Moon catalogue. Biggest hits so far have been the badge making kits (not those stupid machines, they just click together) and the magnets that you scratch patterns into. Loads of fun inexpensive stuff on there.

NowBringUsSomeFuzzpiggyPudding Sun 13-Dec-15 08:21:52

Hama beads always a winner with my DS(6) and DD(8)

They actually put new base boards on their Christmas list Daddy melted theirs with the iron you see so they are getting some - the Hobbycraft version are much cheaper smile

NowBringUsSomeFuzzpiggyPudding Sun 13-Dec-15 08:22:31

Oh and Shrinkles are really cool too. I used to love them. I'd be getting my DCs some but our oven isn't working

MTWTFSS Sun 13-Dec-15 11:25:57

Tiger has some awesome arts and crafts smile

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Sun 13-Dec-15 12:12:51

Not strictly arts and crafts but dd 7 got a diary where u do activities and write about yourself - she loves it and spent ages writing in there all her secrets! I got a spongebob one from poundworld and have got an inside out one from the works for Christmas smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now