Talk

Advanced search

Which christmas movie is this?

(6 Posts)
WeAllHaveWings Fri 11-Dec-15 18:55:53

ds(11) came home from school announcing they had watched a christmas DVD in school today that was rated 15.

It had men in two cars racing to buy a Xmas tree and giving each other the finger out the window.

It also had a girl on a diving board that removed her swimming costume so she was naked (but they only saw her bum), but it wasn't really a girl I was a man (confused), and he was standing and moving sexy like the girl was when the other boys were watching (more confused).

He cant remember the name, any idea what movie it is?

toffeeboffin Fri 11-Dec-15 18:59:24

Sounds like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation to me.

Was it American?

toffeeboffin Fri 11-Dec-15 19:00:19

It is actually a fun movie - your son just remembered the rude bits! grin

WeAllHaveWings Fri 11-Dec-15 19:08:39

Ah. Just watch the pool scene on youtube and think I have seen it many moons ago. And its a PG not a 15.

Does sound like he's focused on the rude bits, and tried to get his teacher into trouble! He said everyone was talking so he couldn't remember the story...but did remember the naked lady grin

toffeeboffin Fri 11-Dec-15 19:19:20

Well, of course he did fwink

KinkyDorito Fri 11-Dec-15 20:40:36

Definitely National Lampoon's. It's on during the day uncut nowadays. When I was little, it was my favourite Christmas film, taped off telly from during the day and heavily cut (early 1990s). I was horrified when I watched it on DVD a few years later and it had the lady taking off her clothes and the mild swearing fgrin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now