Talk

Advanced search

Ikea Christmas trees for £25? Are they any good

(8 Posts)
Gatekeeper Wed 09-Dec-15 10:26:34

they will probably be all sold now but interested for next year. They have a deal where you buy a tree for £25 - a Nordman fir- and give you a £20 voucher to spend in store in the New Year

Just wondering about quality, height etc

littlewoollypervert Wed 09-Dec-15 10:30:18

I got one last year and it was grand - maybe a little short (could have done with another foot at most though)

Plus the price (without the voucher!) is half what you'll pay elsewhere.

LBOCS2 Wed 09-Dec-15 11:05:29

All the feedback I've heard is that they're great. Unfortunately I live 20 minutes from the only IKEA which isn't running this promotion (Croydon).

Paperblank Wed 09-Dec-15 21:44:12

I've been to the Milton Keynes store today - they had 3500 trees delivered and had less than a hundred left and they arent getting any more trees.

They were all around 4.5 - 5 ft tall which was a good foot shorter than we wanted and the ones we looked at were a bit scraggy and tatty....

We've had one from Ikea for the last 3 years and they've been fine - if you can get one they are a good deal.

TheJiminyConjecture Wed 09-Dec-15 21:48:11

Ours is lovely, much fatter than I was expecting though. It seemed do much smaller in the car park!

yellowsun Thu 10-Dec-15 18:47:24

Mine is nearly 6ft and fab!

SixtyFootDoll Thu 10-Dec-15 18:51:21

I bought one last year, it's great. And has a handy little storage bag too.

attheendoftheday Thu 10-Dec-15 18:56:56

I've been really happy with ours in previous years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now