Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Missed the John Lewis metter to Santa deadline-help!!

(8 Posts)
Pepperpot99 Mon 07-Dec-15 14:50:10

Can anyone help me please? I lost dd's letter to Santa which I was due to post in the John Lewis postbox and now I have missed the deadline. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a place I can download a letter from, or preferably get them to send a letter from Santa to my dd please? I am feeling like a v bad mummy sad.

Thanks in advance everyone.

RatOnnaStick Mon 07-Dec-15 14:56:24

How about using the Portable North Pole for a personalised video? www.portablenorthpole.com/en/

BeverlyGoldberg Mon 07-Dec-15 14:57:50

I did the NSPCC one, it's £5 which goes to the NSPCC. Not sure what the deadline is.

Pepperpot99 Mon 07-Dec-15 15:44:46

thanks, love the NSPCC idea smile

ConstantlyCooking Mon 07-Dec-15 15:47:17

If you can write your own letter I can send you some beautiful paper letter paper if you PM me.

Thecatknowsshesboss Mon 07-Dec-15 15:50:56

We've received our letter from Nspcc today had one last year as well, they are really nice.

ChristmasZombie Mon 07-Dec-15 15:57:56

The NSPCC ones are lovely, and you get the bonus warm and fluffy feeling of supporting the charity. I feel sure the deadline is quite late... Something in my mind is saying 15th December?

Pepperpot99 Mon 07-Dec-15 16:35:09

Thank, I have ordered an NSPCC one just now. I also realised my awful spelling mistake in the thread title!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now