Talk

Advanced search

towelling dressing gown

(14 Posts)

has anyone seen any towelling dressing gowns for men? i want to get one for dp but i'm really struggling to find anything but fleece ones. i'd prefer it to be in a darker colour say navy or grey rather than white for practical reasons. thank you for any help fsmile

Kuriusoranj Mon 07-Dec-15 12:23:42

It was a while ago, but my husband and I both had dark navy ones from M&S. I don't understand the fleece ones.

rubyflipper Mon 07-Dec-15 12:28:13

Amazon is your friend ...

ovenchips Mon 07-Dec-15 12:33:25

I feel your fleece pain!

La Redoute (online/ catalogue) has a really good selection of towelling robes in a variety of thicknesses and colours, for men, women and children.

They were certainly best option when I was looking everywhere for towelling robes for children to put on when they came out of bath.

DamnCommandments Mon 07-Dec-15 12:35:47

Bit pricey at £75 but I like the White Company ones.

magicstar1 Mon 07-Dec-15 12:35:54

I got one for DH from M&S too...couldn't find one anywhere else.

INeedACheeseSlicer Mon 07-Dec-15 12:37:19

I have got one before from Debenhams, in navy.
I think it was John Rocha or Jasper Conran.

La Redoute do towelling dressing gowns, but I just looked on their website now and the sizing suggests they seem to only do them for women or childrenconfused. Though I suppose dressing gowns are fairly unisex items.

thelionsleeps Mon 07-Dec-15 12:37:24

I got my one from m&s too. Nowhere else seemed to do them and I wanted it for when I get out of the bath rather than relaxing.

christinarossetti Mon 07-Dec-15 12:37:37

Ebay or Amazon have toweling ones. I got a 100% cotton White company one from Ebay.

The High Street is awash with polyester, which I also don't like.

DrRanjsRightEyebrow Mon 07-Dec-15 12:43:19

White company ones we have haven't aged well at all. Had for a year now and they don't look great. Likely the same with all towelling ones but I wouldn't say you get better quality for the extra money

Wendied Mon 07-Dec-15 12:43:55

Last year I got a couple online from Christy - the same people who make the nice towels.

Wendied Mon 07-Dec-15 12:44:21

Last year I got a couple online from Christy - the same people who make the nice towels.

PeanutButterLips Mon 07-Dec-15 16:05:32

TK Maxx my friend!! They have the softest, longest towel robe and looks so luxurious!
I think any man would be happy with them
And only about £25-30
RRP a lot higher

i managed to get one in debenhams but hank you for all your suggestions. really pleased as ive been looking for one since last christmas for him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now