Talk

Advanced search

Posh and healthy secret Santa help anyone?

(9 Posts)
revealall Sat 05-Dec-15 10:48:37

Need to buy something to appeal to someone who likes nice things. Enjoys being conspicuously middle class and is very healthy. She has a ensue of humour and is late 30's.
please help. My half a bottle of process of and a lottery ticket won't work for this one.

sparechange Sat 05-Dec-15 10:53:46

Budget?

allisbrightandshiney Sat 05-Dec-15 10:54:56

Do they drink tea? You could get a posh tea cup with a box if green tea

herecomesthsun Sat 05-Dec-15 11:44:18

San pellegrino sparkling water, 6x 1l (about £5), huge gift-wrapped pressie with a bow and a joky note about Christmas sparkle and fizz?

duckbilled Sat 05-Dec-15 12:13:57

What about one of those water bottles that you put fruit in the middle? They seem very popular this year.

defineme Sat 05-Dec-15 13:24:14

Those tea flowers are nice. Spirulizer to make veg spaghetti. There is a lakeland fresh start hamper that comes in a nice bag and is full of healthy treats/gadgets.

MamaDuckling Sat 05-Dec-15 13:25:32

Juice/smoothie recipe book?

Earlybird Sat 05-Dec-15 13:37:32

I just bought my posh friend a sampler of infused olive oils for Christmas. it was purchased at a specialty olive oil store, and comes in a gift box - and was less expensive than I thought it would be.

That is the problem with a posh friend - hard to shop for, and if you're not careful, you can spend too much money trying to get them something nice. But I think I've cracked it this year.......wink

revealall Sat 05-Dec-15 18:06:21

Off to look at Lakeland. Thanks people. Tea might be good...
(.I can always stick in a jokey something like a box of Golden Virgina just to see if she could be tempted...).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now