Talk

Advanced search

what do I want for Christmas?!

(12 Posts)
icclemunchy Thu 03-Dec-15 01:57:33

DP has just asked me for ideas for something from the girls and my mind is literally blank. I don't really wear make up or perfume so that's out and I have a kindle (and no storage for books) and lots of Jewlery I don't really wear

I'd be tempted to say don't bother but I know DD1 will be upset sad

So any ideas. It's becoming one of those where the more I think about it the more blank it gets!!

TheExMotherInLaw Thu 03-Dec-15 02:04:53

Yup, same boat - don't know what I can ask for from dh, either. I fancy a sizzix, but have no excuse for one.
I want a holiday.
yeah, a unicorn would be more likely

icclemunchy Thu 03-Dec-15 08:58:21

To think I always wanted to be a grown up so I could have everything j wanted for Christmas, and now I don't want anything!!

BetweenTwoLungs Thu 03-Dec-15 09:03:38

What about something fun for the day? A game or something?

Or what about a voucher for a meal out somewhere for you and DP?

BarbaraofSeville Thu 03-Dec-15 15:23:05

Slippers - there was a thread a few days ago about lovely slippers
Game that everyone can play over the holidays
Chocolates
Lovely warm luxury socks
Handcream. I am also a non make-up wearer or products user but I am a sucker for a nice handcream
I would also say gin or other alcohol, but maybe inappropriate from the DCs

MTWTFSS Thu 03-Dec-15 15:52:11

From my DC I would like a carols performance complete with dancing grin (my DSs are 4.5 and 3 years old)

MTWTFSS Thu 03-Dec-15 15:53:00

Oh wait, just seen another user mention alcohol... definitely prefer the alcohol!!!

MTWTFSS Thu 03-Dec-15 15:53:31

(just kidding)

FattyNinjaOwl Thu 03-Dec-15 15:55:07

Vouchers that I can cash in for some time alone!
(3 DC, 7, nearly 2 and 17 weeks! It's pretty hectic!)

duckbilled Thu 03-Dec-15 15:59:40

I have asked for a cashmere scarf for the rare occasion I get out in the evening!

sweetheart Thu 03-Dec-15 16:08:50

A gift of afternoon tea somewhere with the girls? Beauty vouchers for a facial or massage?

icclemunchy Thu 03-Dec-15 20:49:46

Afternoon tea is a good idea, I could take DD1 (DD2 is only 10months) and have some quality alone time with her, think I'll team it with some nice socks and pjs so she can pick something physical for me too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now