Talk

Advanced search

Bannatyne Spa days

(4 Posts)
chelsbells Wed 02-Dec-15 20:02:13

Has anyone ever been to a Bannatyne Spa? Found what looks to be a good offer on their 'wish upon a spa' gift package, three treatments and full use of the spa facilities for the day for two people.

Wanting to book for myself and DH as a Christmas present (been a tough year and hoping a weekend of pure relaxation will help!) but we've never done a spa day... Are Bannatyne's any good? Are the facilities nice? Considering the Cardiff spa if that makes a difference!

And if they aren't very good... Are there any other spa's you would recommend? Location doesn't matter as planning it as a weekend away in the New Year!

AnneEyhtMeyer Wed 02-Dec-15 20:10:56

I've heard they are not very good. They are gyms not spas so when someone I know went they said it was like having a day pass at a gym but wearing a dressing gown.

Allyoucaneat Wed 02-Dec-15 20:23:07

It's like a gym with a beauty treatment room (not Cardiff, our local one). The pool is very lovely and nice jacuzzi, clean etc but essentially it's an upmarket gym.

chelsbells Wed 02-Dec-15 20:36:19

I was hoping that wasn't the case but nevermind! Back to the drawing board it is then! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now