Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know when Homebase start selling off their decs?

(9 Posts)
SymphonyofShadows Wed 02-Dec-15 09:48:21

I know it's usually early Dec and I've been stalking their website but it doesn't seem to have happened yet. In previous years we have had threads where prices for things that were hideously overpriced were slashed. I got a bulldog wearing a lovely 'diamond' collar for a bargainous 50p a couple of years backgrin

amysmummy12345 Wed 02-Dec-15 09:50:15

Watching/placemarking grin

Icklepickle101 Wed 02-Dec-15 11:04:22

Last weekend they had atleast 25% off all christmas decorations and up to 75% on some, does it get better?

SymphonyofShadows Wed 02-Dec-15 11:31:37

They have a massive clear out to get rid of all the stuff, it must be soon but prices have gone back up on their website at the moment.

duckbilled Wed 02-Dec-15 14:41:50

I think it is usually the Monday before Christmas. They have some lovely things this year.

ElfontheShelfIsWATCHINGYOUTOO Wed 02-Dec-15 15:42:31

goody watching too!! will they discount out door lights?

every year I get a few discounted bits for chrismt village!

SymphonyofShadows Wed 02-Dec-15 16:04:57

Yes, they reduce the lights too. When it happens you have to be really quick as they slash the prices so everything goes quickly. Hence my online stalking grin

Chattymummyhere Wed 02-Dec-15 18:03:11

B&Q so theirs a week or two before Christmas now you will of missed the selling off last years stock sale as they do that when they put out this years stock, but I remember last year getting some very nice bits from b&q for between 10p - £4

SymphonyofShadows Thu 03-Dec-15 10:35:31

I've just noticed they have 20% off of lights that ends on 14th so I reckon they will reduce their stuff to clear it out a couple of days after that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now