Talk

Advanced search

Children's Christmas Party Food Ideas

(8 Posts)
barefootcook Wed 02-Dec-15 00:00:03

DS6 's class is having a shared Christmas party lunch. I am in need of a couple of simple fun ideas to make for the party. Does anyone have a link to a recipe that they would be happy to share? Ideally one savoury and one sweet.

janaus Wed 02-Dec-15 03:39:47

good aussie favourite ... Fairy Bread ... butter slices of bread, cut into triangles, cover with sprinkles ... old time favourite

attheendoftheday Wed 02-Dec-15 14:06:08

Sandwiches cut with a star or Christmas tree cutter.

Biscuits in festive shapes.

Fairy cakes with festive sprinkles on.

Possibly someone with a little more culinary talent will be along in a minute!

allisbrightandshiney Wed 02-Dec-15 17:29:28

There are some nice ideas on pinterest. Like these .....

ElfontheShelfIsWATCHINGYOUTOO Wed 02-Dec-15 18:22:13

all - thats stunning, so many creative thinkers out there! so simple too

kiwidreamer Wed 02-Dec-15 18:48:25

Chocolate brownie Xmas trees... Brownie cut into triangles, piece of candy cane for the trunk sticking out bottom, green icing wiggled across brownie and sprinkles.

Google The Organised Housewife to see a picture - super easy and yum!

Strawberry and marshmallow kababs, maybe add green grapes or kiwifruit?

maryann1975 Wed 02-Dec-15 20:40:28

Chocolate brownie square (I used the pre made 2 tubs for £3 from the supermarket one) some butter cream or whipped cream on the top, a strawberry on that and then a small blob of icing on them tip of the strawberry. Like little mini Santa hats. My brownies loved the last year.

Hygge Wed 02-Dec-15 20:43:29

Those biscuits with the icing on them and a marshmallow stuck on, decorated to look like a melting snowman?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now