Talk

Advanced search

Artificial Xmas tree - I fancy white?

(6 Posts)
Jungfraujoch Tue 01-Dec-15 21:50:39

Thinking a bit funky this year! But where can I get a tree that doesn't look completely naff?!

PresidentUnderwood Tue 01-Dec-15 21:52:25

You want a white Christmas tree. That doesn't look naff...... grinfgrin

Is this a reverse?

Devora Tue 01-Dec-15 21:54:35

Embrace the naff. Nothing worse than a white tree pretending to be Ingrid Bergman.

MargaretCabbage Tue 01-Dec-15 22:01:01

I have a white tree this year but that's because I was going for the naff look. I don't know where you might get a tasteful one!

Devora Tue 01-Dec-15 22:06:02

I don't have a space suitable for a big tree, and I have a cat who attacks Christmas trees with great and sustained glee. So I have two smallish artificial trees: a 'tasteful' green one in the kitchen, which is decorated with the Ingrid Bergman baubles, and a naff white one in the sitting room, which goes a bit Bet Lynch. I suppose if you got a very fluffy one and decorated it in tasteful shades of silver, pewter and old gold... but no, I think you have to embrace its essential nature.

Jungfraujoch Tue 01-Dec-15 22:29:39

Ok I think I misled you all there! I know a white tree isn't going to look like a real Xmas tree!!

I have a quite nice green artificial one and I usually have a real one as well but this year fancy a change and I thought white would look cool!!

So, where did you all buy yours?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now