Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for gift for couple

(7 Posts)
StylishDuck Tue 01-Dec-15 21:17:39

I'm looking for inspiration for a present for my cousin & her husband at Christmas. I wouldn't normally buy them anything but will be seeing them this Christmas and they've been very generous to us in many ways this year.
If like to get them something they can use together (newly wed). They're quite well off and are the kind of couple who seem to have everything! They live hundreds of miles away so I'm not sure about getting them a voucher for a restaurant or something near them.
Budget £40-50. Any ideas?? grin

dayslikethis Tue 01-Dec-15 21:32:35

What about one of these

elspethmcgillicuddy Tue 01-Dec-15 21:43:54

Spicery subscription?

www.thespicery.com/pages/spiceboxes/spiceboxes.html

StylishDuck Tue 01-Dec-15 21:50:33

I love both of these ideas, thank you.

I think the spicery subscription might be a really good shout. It's quite original and also easily transportable.

The chocolate box looks amazing. I'm wondering if I can get away with buying my chocolate hating DH that so I can have it for myself hmm

Wigeon Tue 01-Dec-15 21:51:45

Board game. There is a thread in the Christmas topic with loads of ideas. An far more than just Monopoly and Scrabble!

StylishDuck Tue 01-Dec-15 21:55:38

Actually widgeon I quite like the idea of getting them some kind of Mr & Mrs style game since they're newly married. Hmm...

NathalieM Wed 02-Dec-15 15:40:11

The chocolates are a great idea, but unfortunately I don't think you'll get away with scoffing a few before handing them over ;) I would probably try the same thing!

I would suggest a bottle of wine. Go into a shop and ask someone to suggest you something nice! It's definitely something they can enjoy together too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now