Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy normal-sized white marshmallows?

(8 Posts)
MackerelOfFact Tue 01-Dec-15 17:08:03

I fancy making snowman marshmallow pops (something like these) but can only find bags of pink and white marshmallows, or plain white mini or giant ones.

Does anyone know where you can buy them? I have access to most supermarkets.

Failing that, I'll just buy twice as many as I need and scoff the pink ones.

MackerelOfFact Tue 01-Dec-15 17:09:58

Also, while I'm here, any suggestions of what I can use for the nose? I thought maybe candied peel stuck on? Or orange royal icing (which I can't really be faffed to make).

honeysucklejasmine Tue 01-Dec-15 17:10:06

I buy marshmallows a lot (we always seem to need them at Brownies) but have never seen what you're after I'm afraid. I vote buy twice as much and scoff.

berylbainbridge Tue 01-Dec-15 17:10:58

Yep just buy loads of the pink and white then toast the pink ones on Christmas Eve?

berylbainbridge Tue 01-Dec-15 17:12:54

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004PXKCO2/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1448989892&sr=8-3&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=white+marshmallows&dpPl=1&dpID=312H7o7bWvL&ref=plSrch ooh actually - just found these!

bearleftmonkeyright Tue 01-Dec-15 17:16:17

I think B&M have plain white ones if memory serves, and of course if you have one near you.

Penguinbeaver Tue 01-Dec-15 17:20:53

I found bags of the white ones in the pound shop when we made those snowmen

MackerelOfFact Wed 02-Dec-15 09:38:48

I have a B&M and an array of pound shops nearby so I'll check those out, thank you!

I think the Amazon ones would probably work out more expensive than buying twice as many mixed ones, as the postage is about £3, but thanks for looking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now