Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Advent calendar is at the ready

(2 Posts)
shouldwestayorshouldwego Mon 30-Nov-15 22:47:01

Finally after remembering today that it is the 1st tomorrow, dh got it out of loft and has already lost a piece, I dashed to shop because I cant remember where I hid the chocolate.

At last it is socially acceptable to be getting ready for Christmas. We can rejoin the rest of society (at least for the next 25 days until we become the weird ones again buying next year's paper in the sales).

Are you all set for advent? (though technically it started on Sunday and I am now 10 days late for stir up Sunday. Oh well)

inchoccyheaven Mon 30-Nov-15 23:17:47

Yes I'm ready smile advent calendars bought, advent candle bought and the advent tree and clock out of storage. Did a fillable advent calendar for my DP with mixture of sweets, candles, Christmas earrings and mini bottles of flavoured vodka. I wrapped them all up so she doesn't know what they are.
I love advent and run down to Christmas especially as dc are older now and Christmas day is much quieter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now