We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

8 year old girl....very limited budget

(13 Posts)
Neverletmego27 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:20:56

Dd is just 8 . I'm on a very limited budget. Not sure what I could afford, but any ideas for somethibg nice under twenty quid? She likes smellies, cats, rabbits, arty stuff and snuggly things.

soontobemrsmckeown Mon 30-Nov-15 22:24:19

Go on crafty crocodile loads of craft stuff on there and its cheap! Loads for 20. X

Neverletmego27 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:24:35

Sorry, forgot to mention, it'll have to be online as I've broken my foot and can't get out shopping.

Neverletmego27 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:25:54

X post! Ok will look thank you.

Neverletmego27 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:28:32

She's not going without by the way...she had loads for her birthday just gone, including a new bike from a very generous friend.

ArcheryAnnie Mon 30-Nov-15 22:31:28

Are you anywhere near a Tiger store? They do loads of very low-cost craft stuff. (If you haven't ever been, it's like the market place bit of IKEA, with loads of low-cost but really useful stuff at unbelievable prices.)

They don't have a webshop, but their store locator is here: www.tigerstores.co.uk/store_locator.html

clarabellap Mon 30-Nov-15 22:32:45

Dunelm mill have kids 'teddy' throws for under £10(they are super snuggly), could add to crafty crocodile bits?

Neverletmego27 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:33:05

I am! Maybe a friend could take .e

Neverletmego27 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:34:24

Will look. She has outgrown her old snuggly blanket and was saying her feet get cold yesterday grin

ArcheryAnnie Mon 30-Nov-15 22:35:45

Dammit, posted before saw your broken foot post! Do sign up to Cass Arts email - their stuff is amazingly expensive, but then they will have a flash sale and this really high-end stuff is 85% off for a day or so before it goes back up. Their online store is here: www.cassart.co.uk/

Neverletmego27 Mon 30-Nov-15 22:39:12

It's ok I could beg a lift from a friend if it was only a one off for a few things....

Cressandra Tue 01-Dec-15 00:51:31

This looks like fun:
foil art set . There are various sets, she might prefer an animals one.

Primark has some really snuggly fleecy pjs for a tenner. I just got DD some Olaf ones for her birthday, for lounging about in rather than sleeping in.

Neverletmego27 Tue 01-Dec-15 17:07:43

Thank you for your suggestions smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now