Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

London Restaurant recommendations

(7 Posts)
JBoyle Mon 30-Nov-15 22:14:10

Hi MNetters,
I'm looking for a lunch recommendation for Covent Garden/Piccadilly area - there will be 3 mummies and 3 babies (4 months, 6 months and 12 months old). Can you suggest somewhere nice/fun/cool to go, perhaps somewhere that we could also get a nice glass of wine ;-)

Thanks!!

Alonglongway Tue 01-Dec-15 02:30:53

Not exciting but cafe rouge is pretty kid friendly

www.google.co.uk/search?q=cafe+rouge+covent+garden&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Zola1980 Tue 01-Dec-15 06:58:15

Browns is nice st Christmas, one in Covent Garden

Zola1980 Tue 01-Dec-15 06:58:56

*at

FrankUnderwoodsWife Tue 01-Dec-15 06:59:28

Balthazar

JBoyle Thu 03-Dec-15 09:24:38

Thanks folks for these suggestions. I'm leaning towards Balthazar over the other suggestions as if generally prefer to try non-chain places. Any other suggestions for my mummy friends and our babies?

MarlenaGru Thu 03-Dec-15 09:37:30

That area is pretty dire for prams. Nice places not too far that would be fine with babies at lunch time include Pollen Street Social (or any of the Social eating house places but I know they have a lot of space as went there when my youngest was tiny).

I love Asia de Cuba and they would have plenty of space for babies (not sure about high chairs though) and that is right next to Trafalgar Square.

If you have a look on opentable there are tons of others that I haven't been to that might suit. Obviously the prices vary massively so not sure what your budget is. Have fun!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now