Talk

Advanced search

Looking for those perfume selection box things...

(7 Posts)
SoWhite Sun 29-Nov-15 19:14:05

I'd like to buy a gift set of miniature perfumes for my sister (52) for Christmas.

She's looking for a new everyday perfume, but hasn't found the one yet. So I thought a selection would be a nice way for her to try some out and help her choose.

Does anyone know where I can find them online? Or even what they are called?

'Perfume selection box' is all my brain can think of, and that hasn't proved a useful search yet.

All I've been able to find is a perfume, with matching lotions in a gift box.

I'm not looking for a selection of X brand either, I'd like a variety across the titles - e.g., 1 Dior, 1 Chanel etc. If possible, of course.

I know you used to be able to get them in the 90s, but it has been years since I've seen one.

Many thanks!

Nanasueathome Sun 29-Nov-15 19:15:18

Do they still do these in Boots?

Nearlyadoctor Sun 29-Nov-15 19:18:45

Boots are doing a set this year running across brands. £36 for 8!

www.boots.com/en/Fragrance-Sampler-Gift-Set-for-Her_1763206/

mysteryfairy Sun 29-Nov-15 19:21:39

Selfridges 10 samples

This might be fun and very cheap. Other than that I can't think of any that are not single brand. Jo Malone, jo loves and Lancôme all do them, for starters.

Muddlewitch Sun 29-Nov-15 19:22:51

I put perfume selection into Amazon and it came up with some, and then when I clicked on the first one lots more came up in the 'customers who bought this also bought' bit at the bottom.

Allalonenow Sun 29-Nov-15 19:30:04

Marks and Spencers have got some, not a mix of brands though, but not very costly either.

SoWhite Sun 29-Nov-15 20:01:00

Thanks pals, have just got one from Amazon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now