Talk

Advanced search

Nice presents for 20somethings (female)

(6 Posts)
wanderingwondering Sun 29-Nov-15 19:06:32

I'd like to get my team at work something nice for Christmas-they have worked really hard and helped me out a lot so happy to spend up to £20 on each of them.
In the interest of fairness and non favouritism I'd rather get them all the same
thing or at least stick to a theme.
There are 6 of them ranging from early to late 20s. Some have children, some don't.
They like chocolate etc but I take chocolate in fairly regularly.
Booze is fairly obvious but not very thoughtful.
Any inspiration?

Nearlyadoctor Sun 29-Nov-15 19:13:41

Molton Brown crackers £20 each but 25% off if spending over £80. You don't say if your team are all female, but they do a male version as well.

Nearlyadoctor Sun 29-Nov-15 19:14:47

Sorry your title says - Female.

Makemineacabsauv Sun 29-Nov-15 19:32:14

The Moulton Brown crackers sound lovely and luxurious! I know a lot of teens/early twenties are into Lush bath bombs so you could get them a Lush set. Debenhams had loads of offers on cosmetics and things like that on this weekend - Clarins moisturisers etc which would be nice, or a posh candle. Don't know how much Jo Malone ones start at as I can't afford to spend that much but that would be something special. You sound like a lovely boss!

PennyHasNoSurname Sun 29-Nov-15 19:34:12

Yy to Molton Brown - they also do a bauble. Am certain they are on the Boots 3-4-2.

wanderingwondering Sun 29-Nov-15 20:08:42

Molten brown sounds good. Will have a look at crackers and baubles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now