Talk

Advanced search

Paw patrol help!

(17 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Sun 29-Nov-15 06:58:45

I dithered too long about the training centre and the look out toys and they're now out of stock or £80+ on Amazon. Does anyone know if smiths/ the entertainer or the like will restock before Christmas? Or has anyone bought too many things and want to sell me one??! He started asking for the Kiddizoom camera which I got on Boots for £35 (thanks to here) but is all about the paw patrol now 😓
Ideas welcome! Thank you

Polkadot1974 Sun 29-Nov-15 07:17:12

Just been on eBay - feel free to laugh at me for even thinking I could buy one from somebody. Looking at the prices on there I have zero chance unless I gamble on a delivery from China coming on time. Estimated delivery between 12th and 31st. What are my chances??!!

thenewaveragebear1983 Sun 29-Nov-15 07:21:51

I'd imagine not great....have you thought about trying more obscure places, for example our local garden centre sells toys, or places like tesco/whsmiths etc. Also, I'd imagine that the toy giants might sell out but little independents might still have some stock? other than that, I'm no help sorry....

Polkadot1974 Sun 29-Nov-15 07:36:35

I have ordered one from eBay from China and messaged the seller to ask if there is an air freight option. I think I will go local shopping too in the meantime - I'm hoping due to time difference that China will send it today...fingers crossed! In the meantime I will play down the importance of lists....and getting what is on them - yikes!

steakpunararemediumwelldone Sun 29-Nov-15 07:36:37

Polka.. have you checked tesco direct website. It looks like they have them there but on a 5-7 day delivery?

Polkadot1974 Sun 29-Nov-15 07:37:26

I reckoned to have looked there last night but will try again thanks!!

JocelynWildensteinOnABroom Sun 29-Nov-15 07:40:41

Toys R Us have it available for delivery 🐶

TeamFinn Sun 29-Nov-15 08:01:53

Have you tried Argos?

Dolly80 Sun 29-Nov-15 08:22:49

The Entertainer has the training centre on their website for £29.99. Not sure whereabouts in the country you are but they had click and collect available in my three closest stores too (I'm in the suburbs of London )

Think you'll struggle to get the lookout , seems ridiculously popular (if it's any consolation the reviews for it are pretty poor).

cornflakes91 Sun 29-Nov-15 13:55:35

I've had a similar struggle with my 4 year old sons recent paw patrol obsession, I'm not risking China because I've had so much stuff ordered weeks and weeks ago that still hasn't turned up and anything from uk sellers is so overpriced especially as the reviews are mostly awful. I've got some paw patrol themed stuff though, pyjamas, annual and busy book.

enderwoman Sun 29-Nov-15 17:53:48

Have you tried Amazon USA or Germany? I've had packages from them within a week.

Polkadot1974 Sun 29-Nov-15 19:15:39

The eBay seller messaged me back when I asked about the delivery to say it would be here by Christmas so fingers crossed. In the meantime I got some of the racers for £20 on German Amazon so still over the odds but something at least. Might buy the training centre as back up if I can get it - I tried toys t us and Tesco but both said out if stock earlier today
Thanks so much folks

WindTheFrog Sun 29-Nov-15 19:26:10

I've been out shopping today and there were loads of bits in our local tesco. They seemed to have pretty much everything bar the one bloody pup and vehicle I wanted.

fraggle84 Mon 30-Nov-15 07:19:49

Which one do you need?

I've got them all for ds from toys r us a few days ago will keep my eye out

Fugghetaboutit Mon 30-Nov-15 07:21:39

Went to Toys R Us yesterday and they have stacks of Paw Patrol toys

Misty9 Mon 30-Nov-15 09:11:14

There were loads of the lookout toy in our local entertainer in Norwich

MaryPoppinsPenguins Mon 30-Nov-15 09:13:03

There were loads in Toy Barnhaus this weekend...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now