Talk

Advanced search

Gift for 16 year old girl £20-£30

(15 Posts)
Doughnutsandflapjacks33 Sat 28-Nov-15 12:27:05

Looking for a gift for my DSD, dh and I split earlier in the year but we are still quite close so I would like to buy her a gift for around £20-£30, I don't really want to buy vouchers, needs to be something nice she can open.

Any ideas?

Jack Wills book bag filled with JW make up bag into which you've put some makeup from either Sleek, Make Up Revolution or MUA?

imsorryiasked Sat 28-Nov-15 14:30:54

Box set of books or dvds?
What is she interested in?

Doughnutsandflapjacks33 Sat 28-Nov-15 14:34:36

She's not really into dvd's, she likes make up but I get her this most years so she probably has plenty, she loves art but said she has plenty of art supplies.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Dressing gown, fluffy socks, hot choc, marshmallows and hot water bottle.

Blanket scarf and gloves.

dayslikethis Sat 28-Nov-15 15:15:55

I have bought my 16 year old niece one of those cake in a mug cook books and then a nice mug to go with it. I think combined it was probably a wee bit under £30 but yo could easily bulk it up with some other nice wee bits. My niece is just at that stage of cooking for herself a bit more now and I thought this would be a nice wee gift for her as she becomes more independent.

skybl00 Sat 28-Nov-15 15:20:12

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

chumaniward1 Sat 28-Nov-15 15:39:35

Makeup:
Lots of girls love the highlighters at the moment eg. Mac mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle

lipsticks with pretty packaging: tom ford, ysl, urban decay, mac, bobbi brown

imsorryiasked Sat 28-Nov-15 15:39:46

If she likes art could you maybe get her a book on something like kirigami and associated stuff?

Stillunexpected Sat 28-Nov-15 16:39:33

I bought dn (18) a set of makeup brushes from Real Technique, currently £20 down from £30 at Superdrug.

Doughnutsandflapjacks33 Sat 28-Nov-15 17:07:23

Thank you, I will have a look at the make up, I bought her a cake in a mug recipe book and mug last year ( she loved it ), she enjoys cooking.

Nanasueathome Sat 28-Nov-15 17:10:29

Benefit have nice make up gift sets at the moment

LizzieMacQueen Sat 28-Nov-15 19:39:09

I just got a nice sparkly purse from the white company. With20% it came to £20

link

LovelyWeatherForDucks Sat 28-Nov-15 20:11:25

TK max have some good Nails Inc nail varnish sets?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now