Talk

Advanced search

Elf (Not on a shelf) Please help find one.

(9 Posts)
magicpuppy Sat 28-Nov-15 10:16:29

Last Christmas at the last minute dd asked for a toy elf from Santa but I wasn't able to get one in time. Of course I promised myself I would get her one in time for this year and promptly forgot. She has just added it to her list for this year.

She is unaware of the Elf on a Shelf business that goes on this time of year and I don't want to spend a lot of money on little soft toy but the only ones I can find are on Amazon. I'm outside the UK when I pay P&P and convert to Euro everything is too expensive from there.

Has anyone seen any cute little soft toy elf for less than £10?

Thanks

mrsdaz Sun 29-Nov-15 23:10:33

Build a bear have a little elf teddy in their outlet section on the website for £4.

I have got elves from ikea (£4) and The Card Factory (2.99).

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Mon 30-Nov-15 00:13:08

I also got mine from the card factory.
They are cute and come in red or green

PogoBob Mon 30-Nov-15 00:25:34

Is ebay any good for you? Can't do a link at the moment but search for powell craft elf. They are rag doll type ones - I got DD a christmas rag doll and it's a nice thing, various sellers do them and ship worldwide.

BonesyBones Mon 30-Nov-15 00:36:12

I second the card factory, I think they were £2.99 and as pp says available in red and green.

Kittykatmacbill Mon 30-Nov-15 06:19:19

I am pretty sure tiger had some before the weekend.

Jw35 Mon 30-Nov-15 06:38:18

Card factory but mine was 99p?

Neeko Mon 30-Nov-15 07:44:23

Try Tesco. They had some last year big ones and little ones. we may have bought a family smile

magicpuppy Mon 30-Nov-15 09:57:43

Thanks for the suggestions.

I got one in Argos yesterday. Very cute and just within budget.

I found the Card Factory one on google but can't see in on the website. It's really cute.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now