Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what to get a very new boyfriend?

(8 Posts)
FourShour Fri 27-Nov-15 21:33:11

Looking for a token/novelty gift for newish boyfriend

Its so new and casual if he wasnt going to drop in I wouldnt bother but I feel I need to have something

He likes football and the big bang theory, thats about all I know about him really smile

Any ideas?

BayeauxT Fri 27-Nov-15 21:47:04

A Bazinga t-shirt? I got one for DH a couple of years ago and he wears it a lot. No longer selling the one I bought but there seem to be lots of other options if you google it.

revealall Fri 27-Nov-15 22:38:03

Nothing too much as you say.

Clothing is fine. Generic and not too expensive. It's a token gesture. You respect the season but you aren't some over involved weirdo.

He on the other hand is allowed to buy you something fabulous!

MelanieCheeks Fri 27-Nov-15 22:42:45

For 50 quid, the BBT Lego set.

Prolly too pricey, though, so the Shelton floppy flappy t shirt folder? Thorn tons choc thing with his foodie team iced on it?

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Sat 28-Nov-15 00:11:01

T shirt, alcohol, novelty but not tacky bottle opener, football fact book or biography of some footballer, cd, dvd and popcorn

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Sat 28-Nov-15 00:12:06

Or a book of trivia facts if he likes that sort of thing

LittleReindeerwithcloggson Sat 28-Nov-15 00:14:58

Just asked my husband and another male friend and they said a four pack of beer and an iTunes voucher is thoughtful but not too personal or creepy !

i met my dp exactly 21 days before christmas and he got me a cd he thought i'd like from our discussions about music and a chocolate polar bear. it was small but nice and definitely appreciated as i didn't expect anything at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now