Talk

Advanced search

Any Heelys bargains?

(10 Posts)
HalfaCentury Fri 27-Nov-15 09:47:42

DD has just put them at the top of the Christmas list.
I know there were some bargains on the early Christmas threads but I think they came from China so probably too late now.

Has any one seen any good discounts? Was hoping for a stand out Black Friday deal.
TIA

Nearlyadoctor Fri 27-Nov-15 11:20:51

Someone mentioned that they thought Skate hut may be reducing them today - so worth a look.

clairemum22 Fri 27-Nov-15 11:29:44

Yes, skate hut I think

Pantsalive Fri 27-Nov-15 12:36:11

Thanks but I checked earlier and nothing suitable on her size. She's a 1.

littlecupcake Fri 27-Nov-15 13:02:26

They had some girls ones in size 1 just now, did you load more - the ones toward the bottom of the page had them.

AGrinWithoutACat Fri 27-Nov-15 13:26:03

Not seen any bargains but would advise buying up a size as they can come up small

magicpuppy Fri 27-Nov-15 13:31:32

I bought a pair on Smyths a few weeks ago hugely reduced. They seemed to be selling off some sizes. I got the one wheel ones in a size 1.

TennesseeMountainPointOfView Fri 27-Nov-15 13:46:01

SkateHut have got them from £29.99 but they don't have much choice in the sale, or many sizes in those choices.
KatesSkates.co.uk have got 10% off and free delivery, lots of choice.
SportsDirect do a cheaper off brand version.

Pantsalive Sat 28-Nov-15 13:51:26

Damn! Had to go out and now I can't find any bargains.
Does anyone have any more suggestions (I'll promise to concentrate this time!)

Two questions:
Are they always big for size, so should I get size 2 rather than 1?
Which is better the ones with two wheels or one?

Gobletofgin Sat 28-Nov-15 18:49:10

Sports direct are cheaper than skater type shops, when I bought them, they had them in the storeroom even though they weren't out on display. Two wheels is better to learn how to do it, could maybe move to one wheel when older. I got dd her usual size. When her feet grow, will have to sell them to fund the next pair, she loves them. Took a while, and a few you tube videos to learn what to do though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now