Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tablet with keyboard

(4 Posts)
rapunzel Thu 26-Nov-15 17:30:22

Hi
DD is wanting a laptop for Christmas but I think she'd get more use from a tablet so thought I would compromise and get her one of those tablets that you can attach a keyboard to.
Looking at a 10inch screen and wanting to spend £180 max for the tablet and keyboard.
Can anyone recommend any or know of any good deals? Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

LIZS Thu 26-Nov-15 17:33:10

You can buy a tablet and blue tooth keyboard separately.

LaughingHyena Thu 26-Nov-15 18:27:13

I'd second the tablet with separate keyboard at that budget. The lower price convertible ones I've looked at seemed quite flimsy. PC world seemed to have quite a few options on display.

We've been using this keyboard. Although it says iPad we've used it with both iPad and Andriod tablets without any problem.

rapunzel Thu 26-Nov-15 19:17:27

Thanks, I hadn't really considered a keyboard that you didn't actually connect physically to the tablet as wanted it to still look like a laptop as that's what she really wanted, but having looked at your link Hyena, that actually looks quite good with the stand etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now