Talk

Advanced search

any good deal presents for a 6yo girl?

(6 Posts)
StrawberryLeaf Thu 26-Nov-15 15:08:13

I always buy for the local toy gift appeal a toy which would be suitable for a girl the age my dd (who died) would be now.

So she would be 6, I have no idea what would be a good gift? Would ideally like a deal/Amazon offer etc to get a bit more for my money.

Somewhere around the £15 mark.

Thanks

daisydalrymple Thu 26-Nov-15 21:20:19

I'm so sorry your daughter died, what a lovely kind gesture you do in her memory.

My 6 yo loves stationery, craft (galt do some sewing, knitting and card making craft sets which have been a hit). Mini Lego or playmobil. Jewellery box with some trinkets. Enid blyton 3 in 1 book sets are really enjoyed (Amelia Jane, naughtiest girl, on the farm, secret seven etc..)
She also loves usborne dolly sticker books, particularly the ballet and dolls house ones. (- for Christmas ive bought dd's friend the ballet sticker book, with a ballet colouring book and some crayola glitter pens. A set of felt pens too would probably take it to your budget).
Frozen is also still really popular, and there's lots of gifts around relating to that, activity tins, busy books, jigsaws, hair accessories etc.

I wish you a peaceful Christmas x

StrawberryLeaf Thu 26-Nov-15 21:51:59

Daisy those are some fantastic ideas thank you! Off to Amazon.... fgrin

daisydalrymple Thu 26-Nov-15 21:54:12

Yes, Amazon is my best friend at the moment santa

DanceJunkie Sat 28-Nov-15 17:20:19

What a lovely gesture OP. Melissa and Doug do a lovely wooden jewellery box to decorate (£9.99 on Amazon), my dd loved painting and decorating hers. You could maybe get a little necklace or bracelet to go with it. Hoping you have a lovely Christmas smile

StrawberryLeaf Sat 28-Nov-15 20:07:00

That's a great idea dancejunkie that's something I would have liked as a little girl, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now