Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me source something? (a sort of light display thingy spotted in a garden centre)

(4 Posts)
SallyStarbuck Thu 26-Nov-15 11:48:49

It was a sort of display lamp/light in the shape of a flower, quite a large flower. I think it was quite large, a good 8-10" high. Like a large flowered plant with little LED or fibre optic lights that changed colour. Spotted in the Christmas lights section of Frosts at the weekend.

To be honest I didn't pay much attention as it really isn't my kind of thing at all it was frankly quite hideous but my mum, bless her, does not have the best of taste and was quite taken with it. But now I can't find anything like it online, we don't live anywhere near that garden centre, and I can't get my dad to go back to the garden centre as he never goes anywhere without mum.

Does anyone have any idea at all what I'm on about?

jeanmiguelfangio Thu 26-Nov-15 13:45:51

www.tesco.com/direct/rgb-colour-changing-led-fibre-optic-flower-vase-table-lamp/155-7436.prd?skuId=155-7436&pageLevel=sku&sc_cmp=ppc_sh-_-sh-_-bg-_-155-7436&gclid=CNjTsricrskCFYvpwgodoPgE0w&gclsrc=aw.ds

think I do. Dobbies has it here, think its online, let me go have a look
this one is tesco- is it this sort of thing

SallyStarbuck Thu 26-Nov-15 14:16:41

Jean, I think I love you - yes, that's exactly what I was on about!

Now do I love my mother enough to spend £30 on something so ugly? grin

jeanmiguelfangio Thu 26-Nov-15 22:37:46

No problem! I aim to please! My dd is 2 and does the cutest little hand movement to describe fibre optic due to these. Im still not getting one!!!! Awful, but i suppose if its not in your house and it makes them happy then...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now