Talk

Advanced search

help - 16 year old boy

(6 Posts)
SakuraSakura Thu 26-Nov-15 11:38:11

Hi all, I'm really stuck with my brother's present. He has no hobbies as such, plays a bit of sport, good at school, likes the cinema & parties with his friends.

It's his birthday Xmas week so vouchers, which are ideal, will only do for one present really!

He reads & is quite maths-y. Loves technical drawing. Likes to look good too! His hair must always be 'just right' wink. Any ideas?

rogueantimatter Thu 26-Nov-15 12:22:58

What's your budget?

Musidora Thu 26-Nov-15 13:54:59

What about a really nice bag, either a laptop bag or a rucksack? Go on Asos.com (especially the Outlet bit of the site) and have a look round. If you have a large budget you could get him a really nice designer one, but they also have nice ones fairly cheap as well. And maybe you could fill it with American-style sweets/chocolates?

Nearlyadoctor Thu 26-Nov-15 13:59:03

If he likes tech drawing etc what about a Lego Architecture set, I know it's building but along a similar line.

Reading wise what about a box set of books to take him through the winter such as Game of Thrones?

Baconyum Fri 27-Nov-15 05:35:52

Check if your local cinema does a behind the scenes day mine does. They go into how it all works. If he's into graphics etc...

SakuraSakura Sat 28-Nov-15 20:47:57

Sorry for delay!

Budget for both presents around €80.

Rucksack is great idea. Never heard of Lego architecture, will google.

Behind the scenes at the cinema sounds brill too. Don't think our local ones offer that, but I will certainly investigate. Thanks for those suggestions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now