Talk

Advanced search

What you yiu buying your 3yo dd?

(16 Posts)
Paddypaws3 Tue 24-Nov-15 16:38:45

I'm really struggling for ideas as she doesn't really 'need' anything. She has a lot of dd1's old toys so babies, kitchens etc are already covered. She has a twin brother and they already have a farm, duplo, train set, dolls house.

Argh!

DD is 3.6, she's getting a Vtech Kidizoom camera, plus books, jigsaws, these crayon pencils & Play Doh. (Nervous about the Play Doh...) Plus a few stocking bits - novelty drinking straw, peel-off nail polish, magic flannel, pirate telescope, kaleidoscope, strawberry hand gel. Chocolate!

biscuitsfordinner Tue 24-Nov-15 17:15:16

We have gone for playmobil. She is dc 4 so we already have a lot of stuff but thought it would be nice for her to have something of her own. Playmobil is still popular with all the dc so should get lots of use. Have gone for playground and swimming pool. Also bought books, crayons, play doh and various other bits.

Lovelydiscusfish Tue 24-Nov-15 19:28:09

I'm getting dd just various smaller bits (My Little Pony, a Princess Palace Pet, Moshi Monsters, dolls' house bits, books, stuff like that). Dh has got her a Lego pirate castle. Dmil has got her various craft kits, such as a mosaic kit, apparently, and dm is getting her a My Little Pony castle called "Twilight Sparkle's Rainbow Castle", or some similar collection of words. Oh, and I think db is getting her a cricket bat!

Believeitornot Tue 24-Nov-15 19:29:03

Craft stuff
Books

Pinkvici22 Tue 24-Nov-15 22:00:09

DD is also 3 and had her birthday last month so got lots! I've gone for playmobil Christmas house thing (thanks for the bargain!), a few games (Minnie mouse snakes and ladders, cards), books, some Melissa & Doug dress up doll sets (although not sure if she's a bit young?), MLP bits and some Ben & Holly bits. I've probably spent a fair bit but everything was a bargain!!!

FireInTheDisco Tue 24-Nov-15 22:25:01

Watching with interest here.

Pinkvici what was the Playmobil Christmas house deal? I must have missed that one!

neversleepagain Tue 24-Nov-15 22:49:42

My twin girls are 3

They are getting bikes, Leap pads, books and stocking bits.

lindsey077 Tue 24-Nov-15 22:50:37

My 3 year old has the following;
Wigwam
Balance bike
Toy guitar
Playmobil camper van
Books/games/jigsaws.

She desperately wants a circus but playmobil have stopped making theirs, if anyone knows of an alternative I'd be really grateful.

MrsMarigold Tue 24-Nov-15 22:51:41

dress up clothes and a few barbie type dolls

Lindsay077 we love our duplo circus smile

peggyundercrackers Tue 24-Nov-15 23:20:00

We have a bike, 2 Rock pony girls, some clothes, stretchkins pony, light pillow, la la loopsie doll, 2fairy dolls and some little bits and pieces like play doh, sylvanian family baby etc.

Artandco Tue 24-Nov-15 23:21:12

Wooden Marble run
Balance bike.

Can be used by both

Hamsolo Tue 24-Nov-15 23:27:27

blush a pink Care Bear (never let them choose themselves!)

Pinkvici22 Wed 25-Nov-15 07:42:11

Fire it was the Amazon christmas Santa house reduced from £39.99 to £19.99. DD has never had any Playmobil so I hope she likes it!

DoveOfPeace Wed 25-Nov-15 16:34:45

Lindsey077 - Boots sold a wooden toy circus, a few years ago. Several people are selling theirs on, on Ebay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now