Talk

Advanced search

Returning item bought on 3 for 2

(3 Posts)
recklessgran Tue 24-Nov-15 12:31:35

Does anybody know the policy on returning items bought on a 3 for 2 offer. Basically I placed a large order on accessorize but two of the items are not very nice and I want to take them back.I paid with a gift card if that makes any difference.I presume I need to take back all the items and then repurchase those I want to keep. Would be grateful if anyone knows and can advise - thank you!

NiceCupOfTeaAndASitDown Tue 24-Nov-15 13:54:40

When I used to work in retail (12 years ago, I feel old now!) the rules were that you purchased the 3 as an offer and you wouldn't have got that offer if you'd only purchased 1 item so I would refund all but the price of that one item. The rules may have changed since then though! You'll probably get on best if you take back all 3 and do as you suggest to 're'purchase the thing you want to keep. HTH

NiceCupOfTeaAndASitDown Tue 24-Nov-15 13:55:22

Oh and the money would go back to you in the same method in which you paid I believe

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: