Talk

Advanced search

little live pets - any good?

(7 Posts)
ifink Sun 22-Nov-15 21:26:16

Hello, we had the dreaded zhu zhu pet things a couple of years ago for DD and the track and tunnel were hardly played with as they never held together. DD(8) and DS(6) are wanting something similar for xmas and they are obsessed with having pets but sadly we can't at the moment. I saw the little live ones in a shop and thought about the mouse in the house, is it any good? is there a track? Are the bird ones any better? Thanks for your help

Penguito Sun 22-Nov-15 22:09:49

Don't know much about them but have bought this in for Christmas, was £50 now only £19.99

www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/4041814/searchTerm/Little+live.htm

mrsdavegrohl Sun 22-Nov-15 22:22:48

I bought the birds last year, they are ok and they play with them sometimes still. The ones we have record your voice and play it back which can be funny.
I didn't buy a set just the birds on their own

mrsdavegrohl Sun 22-Nov-15 22:24:29

Oh, and this year I've bought my wee one a chubbie puppie, they seem to be popular but I have no idea how good they are.

Stokey Mon 23-Nov-15 14:56:54

Dd1 age 6 just got one for her birthday. She liked it and played with it a lot for a few days but seems less interested now.

Still I'm buying them for my niece & goddaughter - 5 & 7.

LimboNovember Mon 23-Nov-15 15:12:42

I got younger dd the mouse and older loved it, am getting her one too.

I got the track but am gutted to see that dealon at argos,the link doesnt work but i suspect its the two mice, + house + track which is ezxcellent value.

mouses are tenner each anyway!

Saukko Mon 23-Nov-15 16:59:56

My son has Hexbugs and they get way more attention than I thought possible, still going strong 2 years on. My daughter likes them too, so I've got her the mice because they pretty much look exactly the same concept as Hexbugs - house, track, they move - only mousier.

Got the Argos package, house, track and two mice.

I'm not expecting much beyond them simply moving around the track and wheel, like Hexbugs, so if that's all they do I'm fine with that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now