Talk

Advanced search

Realistic trees

(6 Posts)
icelollycraving Sun 22-Nov-15 21:00:37

I'm looking at getting an artificial tree. I've looked at several sites online & a lot are so obviously fake.
Can't afford more than £120 for 6' unless it's bloody fabulous. I'd like one that is as realistic as poss please.

QueenStreaky Sun 22-Nov-15 21:23:11

Can you wait till the sales? You can usually get big discounts on trees. I got a gorgeous artificial tree with cones and berries, 7ft for £20 a couple of years ago from B&Q. You'd have to have something for this year though, obvs.

Sedona123 Sun 22-Nov-15 21:28:51

Try looking at Balsam Hill. We bought a tree from them 2 years ago, and it's fab. I can't remember how much it cost, but most people think that it is a real tree.

FreddieBoswellsHair Mon 23-Nov-15 00:23:18

There is one for £60 on tesco direct with loads of good reviews, looks really nice in the picture too. Our tree is from tesco, we bought it about 5 years ago and it always looks really good.
It's all down to the fluffing wink

32ndfloorandabitdizzy Mon 23-Nov-15 00:41:58

No artificial tree is realistic. they are not really designed to be. They are approximations. Cant think I have ever seen a tree and had any doubt if it is real or fake. So think what style of artificial you like the most.

icelollycraving Mon 23-Nov-15 19:05:09

I had looked at Balsam Hill. They are a lot of money though. I will investigate again. Will also check out Tesco.they didn't occur to me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now