Talk

Advanced search

What do 13-14yo boys want?

(8 Posts)
EcclefechanTart Sat 21-Nov-15 21:17:23

I have nephews aged 13 and 14 who I don't know very well. I have absolutely no idea what to buy them. I want to spend about £20-25 each. Any ideas?

wizzler Sat 21-Nov-15 21:32:41

If you dont know them very well, then ovouchers for Game or Amazon ?

TennesseeMountainPointOfView Sat 21-Nov-15 21:35:16

If you know whether they have iphones or android, then apple or google play vouchers. Same for consoles - if you know that they have playstations or xboxes, either PSN vouchers or xbox live vouchers.

Failing that, I think you can't go wrong with Game (if they are gamers) or cash if they are not.

EcclefechanTart Sat 21-Nov-15 21:45:45

They live in a tiny hamlet in the middle of nowhere, is the only problem - they won't have easy access to these shops. Can they use them online?

EcclefechanTart Sun 22-Nov-15 19:56:51

Bump - anyone else? I'd much rather send an actual gift than a voucher, of possible!

Thank you

Methenyouplus4 Sun 22-Nov-15 20:47:01

Headphones, subscription to How it Works, nice bag/hat/scarf (Jack Wills outlet online), something connected to a sport they enjoy, cinema vouchers?

EcclefechanTart Mon 23-Nov-15 10:03:34

Good ideas, thank you!

scarlets Mon 23-Nov-15 15:17:27

Around here, they're currently into "Hype" T-shirts from JD Sports. Hollister T-shirts, bags and sweaters are everywhere too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now