Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for nearly three year old

(9 Posts)
Bishboshbash Fri 20-Nov-15 17:36:31

I want to get my DS some kind of set with little characters, he has lost interest in his happyland stuff so not more of that.
Any suggestions? I was looking for some kind of farm maybe but I haven't seen anything nice. Only have about £30 to spend. Thanks!

missmargot Fri 20-Nov-15 20:22:18

Amazon have lots of Playmobil sets half price today or Janod make some nice little boxes of wooden farm animals.

LetThereBeCupcakes Fri 20-Nov-15 20:24:22

My DS is the same age and is enjoying playmobil a lot. He also loves duplo, there's a farm range I believe.

I think argos have a wooden Chad Valley farm for a good price

WaitingForMe Fri 20-Nov-15 20:59:16

DS just turned three and got a couple of Playmobil sets. They have been an absolutely epic hit.

Bishboshbash Fri 20-Nov-15 21:39:44

I wasn't sure if he was still too little for playmobil. Which playmobil sets did you go for? There are so many nice ones!

missmargot Fri 20-Nov-15 22:35:01

I've just ordered the small castle set for my godson which is a bargain half price at £30.

LetThereBeCupcakes Sat 21-Nov-15 06:28:17

We picked up the zoo at a charity shop, and my SIL gave him the horse box and car. We've put the really little bits up for now as they'll no doubt get lost.

Mine is horse mad at the moment so he'll probably get some more horses for Christmas.

WaitingForMe Sun 22-Nov-15 18:30:36

He got the Penguin enclosure one and a safari one with Elephants, Rhinos and a leopard. He liked the penguin one the best.

WaitingForMe Sun 22-Nov-15 18:44:35

Penguins is 4013 and Safari is 5275. Both about £20 on Amazon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now