Talk

Advanced search

All children need a Turkey baster.................:)

(8 Posts)
heckythump01 Fri 20-Nov-15 14:45:24

Just a light hearted thread, my daughter has discovered our turkey baster!!!!! after making gravy last night she spent 1hr in the kitchen sink playing with it. such a cheap christmas present Idea santa

GlitteryFluff Fri 20-Nov-15 14:53:32

An empty plastic bottle = hours of fun for ds(15mo). Spinning, throwing, rolling etc. It's the only thing (other than tv) that can keep him quiet despite a room full of toys. Can be a little one, massive 2l one, even a lenor fabric softener one, he's not picky grin

chanie44 Fri 20-Nov-15 14:57:12

Mine is now a bath toy

InQuiteAPickle Fri 20-Nov-15 15:01:10

They used to have loads at the local Children's Centre for water play. They make great water squirters.

InQuiteAPickle Fri 20-Nov-15 15:05:11

Also, my DD1, when she was about 2, spent about an hour with a cup holder thingy placing bangles on it and taking them off and repeat...

Who would have thought? That was also at the Children's Centre. I couldn't believe it kept her so amused! This is the sort of thing I mean. smile

Flomplet Fri 20-Nov-15 16:33:03

How very Montessori! Well, somewhat anyway smile

Bangles on a kitchen roll holder similarly, or couscous, a couple of bowls and a couple of different spoons. You can get giant plastic tweezers on amazon quite cheaply for transferring all sorts of stuff.

Fond memories.

InQuiteAPickle Fri 20-Nov-15 16:46:41

Yes, tweezers and plastic beads. Dd2 was playing with tweezers and beads at school sampling day!

heckythump01 Fri 20-Nov-15 22:27:22

see you don't need to spend a fortune for hours of fun..............hehe star

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now