Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy my Christmas tree?

(6 Posts)
neeps1207 Fri 20-Nov-15 03:00:19

We're looking to buy our first Christmas tree for our new home after being abroad for many years. I'm so excited to get back to cold weather and (fingers crossed!) snow! We will be back in UK at the beginning of December and I want to put up our tree straight away. Can anyone recommend any good places or specific artificial trees to buy online? And is it worth buying the prelit ones? Thank you!

IdaShaggim Fri 20-Nov-15 06:25:23

I've just bought a prelit one from Balsam Hill in their sale... Not cheap but looks amazing up.

neeps1207 Fri 20-Nov-15 08:35:12

Thanks Ida. I had never heard of them before and their trees are beautiful! They are a bit more than I was expecting to pay but managed to persuade DH and a 7ft prelit multicoloured tree is now ordered and on its way - I can't wait!! Thank you

Degustibusnonestdisputandem Fri 20-Nov-15 10:45:47

Oh wow - these are lovely (but as you say, pricy!)

COYGL12 Fri 20-Nov-15 15:40:38

We got ours from John Lewis around 5 years ago. Pricey but fantastic, bushy quality & still looks good as new. Worth a look.

IdaShaggim Sat 21-Nov-15 20:01:18

I'm so pleased with mine, neeps, I hope you enjoy yours just as much! What style did you go for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now