Talk

Advanced search

What are you buying your DS 4 or 5?

(17 Posts)
Howaboutthisone Thu 19-Nov-15 22:02:53

Our DS is 4 and will be 5 in Jan. He loves thunderbirds and cars/things with engines. Looking for more inspiration though.
What are you getting your DS around this age?

Howaboutthisone Thu 19-Nov-15 22:09:20

Should say that we have his 'big' present which is Tracy island.

pinkandsparklytoo Thu 19-Nov-15 22:16:52

My DS4 has asked for a trailer for his pedal tractor, Marbo the Penguin and the little live pets turtle.

MyIronLung Thu 19-Nov-15 22:27:59

My ds is into super heroes at the moment so I've got him the marvel hulk buster, iron man and cpt America. Tons of books, Spider-Man costume and some dinosaur bits and pieces. and sands alive. I'm already regretting that one hmm

Howaboutthisone Thu 19-Nov-15 22:54:07

Sands alive sounds like a brave choice grin
I haven't heard of marbo. I'll have a Google.

kaymondo Thu 19-Nov-15 23:00:02

My 5yr old's list consists entirely of the imaginext batman toy range!

chanie44 Thu 19-Nov-15 23:07:52

Imaginex batman as he is obsessed with superheroes at the moment - although technically he's obsessed with the bodies

Allyoucaneat Thu 19-Nov-15 23:16:15

Lego, Lego, Lego, Skylanders, Minecraft and superhero mashers.

jakesmommy Fri 20-Nov-15 06:55:48

My 5 year old is having Skylanders Superchargers has his main present, I have also got him the hulk and hulk buster interactive figures, Zombie Blast toy, Star Wars Masher figures, Nerf gun, Robo Turtle, Real Pets Spider, Greedy Sheep game and cra-z sand -play box.

ICanSeeForMiles Fri 20-Nov-15 06:58:31

Good ideas here, my ds 4 has asked for....A blue bath sponge hmm

MyIronLung Fri 20-Nov-15 09:32:08

icansee grin that's excellent!

I forgot that I've also got the Lego juniors batman set and boys head Lego storage box. The last thing I'm going to get for ds is a foldable football goal for the garden and a new football.

Howaboutthisone Fri 20-Nov-15 13:14:37

I'm wondering if I should re think! Maybe an avenger or two could be a good plan.

MyIronLung Fri 20-Nov-15 13:26:22

The interactive marvel figures are 3 for 2 at boots. It saved me over £20 grin

JacobFryesTopHatLackey Fri 20-Nov-15 13:34:55

Ds(4) is getting a marble run and a stocking full of minions, tiny cars and a little iron man figure.

He had the batmam imaginext batcave for his birthday two months and loves it. So I'm going to see if I can find some little figures or another vehicle on eBay.

Thatrabbittrickedme Fri 20-Nov-15 13:38:33

DS just turned 5. This Christmas it's all about TMNT and power rangers, Ninjago Lego sets and some minions thrown in. Also he has asked for a watch and is getting an alarm clock to stop him bothering me too early on the weekend

FixItUpChappie Sat 21-Nov-15 05:10:47

my just turned 5 year old is getting....

-Playmobil police car
-A large CAT digger
-Imaginext Alpha Explorer and a small Imaginext Alien Ship
-foam play sword/shield
-police uniform/helmet
-2 x small Star Wars Leo sets
-a stuffed animal (a puppy)
-"The Ultimate Construction Book"

My boys are also sharing a big box of Magnatiles and that Pie-Face Game

FixItUpChappie Sat 21-Nov-15 05:14:03

hmmm....my son would also like something superhero-esq....perhaps some kind of hulk figure in his stocking

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now