Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 13 year old girl?

(6 Posts)
TastingTheRainbow Thu 19-Nov-15 20:19:34

I am COMPLETELY clueless as to what to buy my 13 year old daughter this year.

She's no longer into toys and dosnt play anymore but at the same time she hasn't developed the usual teenage interest in designer brands. She's not really girly and dosnt wear make up / hair accessories etc.

She does like her tech presents but she already has an iPhone, iPad and animation studio. She also likes clothes but her birthday is close to Christmas so she's had loads of clothes and shoes and still has birthday money unspent as she couldn't find anything she wanted.

I've bought her sims 4 as she likes that and other than that cannot find a single thing! Anyone have any ideas or things you've bought your teen girls that she may like?

Thanks !

Sallyhasleftthebuilding Thu 19-Nov-15 20:22:21

DD - birthday soon - 13 - wants a new skateboard, skate bag, headphones, I have also brough Jack Wills knickers and ipad cover, socks, trainers, itunes voucher. Waiting to see what she wants after her birthday.

gingerdad Thu 19-Nov-15 20:27:49

Raspberry pi.

cantgonofurther Fri 20-Nov-15 08:10:58

Mine is getting a camera and art supplies. I have seen a mobile printer that looks good too.

howabout Fri 20-Nov-15 17:24:30

Mine has feet which have stopped growing. Thinking it might be safe to look at roller blades, ice skates and climbing boots.

AugustRose Fri 20-Nov-15 17:33:27

Is your daughter my daughter? She sounds very similar, the only thing DD has asked for is a ukelele. Her birthday is in February so she will probably get lessons for that.

Other than that I have no clue what to buy her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now