Talk

Advanced search

Table tennis table...or pool table...

(7 Posts)
tassisssss Wed 18-Nov-15 22:28:34

Trying to clear out double garage to fit a table tennis table. Anyone got one? Do your kids play it? Any recommendations?

Or would pool table be better?!

Davros Wed 18-Nov-15 22:31:17

Yes, love it. Best thing we ever bought. I can let you know the model tomorrow

tassisssss Wed 18-Nov-15 22:34:01

Thank you I would appreciate that. Is yours in a double garage. Is it otherwise totally clear of junk or can I still fit in our lovely bike rack and 5 bikes...and lots of boxes around the edges?

janaus Wed 18-Nov-15 23:57:24

We had a Table Tennis table when our kids were young.
They loved it.
Bonus, it can be used as a large table if you have a big party.

nancy75 Thu 19-Nov-15 00:07:29

Other bonus, table tennis table will fold up

tassisssss Thu 19-Nov-15 20:25:22

Ooh I love the Bonus extra table for a party!!

Davros Thu 19-Nov-15 22:28:21

Ours is in the garden which is very small so the folding up is great, it works well. If outside you must have a cover and I agree that one with each half that folds separately is good as one person can play against it iyswim. We got ours from table-tennis-tables.co (no personal connection, just satisfied customer) and the service is very good, well worth paying them to assemble it. DH says that the price difference reflects the thickness of the table and the thicker it is, the better the bounce. The year after we got it, we all got good bats for Xmas, different colours. A friend bought the same one as ours and is happy with it and recommended it to another friend. The company I mentioned will give you good advice. It's great fun, always comes out when we have visitors, even in winter if it's not raining. Any other info I can help with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now