Talk

Advanced search

What are you buying your 6 year old?

(10 Posts)
SouthernComforts Wed 18-Nov-15 17:00:53

Hi all,

I have a December birthday and Christmas to think of and I'm stuck!

DD has all the obvious big stuff from previous birthdays and Christmas eg. Bike, trampoline, scooter etc. She also has a Leappad thing.

Looking for inspiration please!

1122christy Wed 18-Nov-15 17:27:45

Iv got a 5 dd is getting doll house with sylvanian families, little live pets, Hama beads, minecraft figures, playmobil, tamagotchi, play doh ice cream set, kinetic sand box,descendants bag, descendants draw, inspire and sketch book.
Iv got my 7yr old niece a tamagotchi, and book how to draw and write your own comic.

Joolsy Wed 18-Nov-15 17:29:11

It goes against everything I believe in, but we're getting our 6 y/o at tablet of some sort. Normally we'd wait till she's older but her older sister is getting one and at least it will stop the fighting over the ipad and I might get a look in! We are also taking the girls to Butlins on 27 Dec so that will be part of their presents.
Also I've seen some really nice Anna & Elsa education-type books, here's the link:
www.amazon.co.uk/Frozen-Adding-Subtracting-Disney-Learning/dp/1407162861/ref=sr_1_1?s=gift-cards&ie=UTF8&qid=1447867642&sr=8-1&keywords=frozen+maths
Hope this helps - can't be easy having b.day & Xmas so close together!

jelliebelly Wed 18-Nov-15 18:09:01

Dd (6) will be 7 in January has written her list - she won't get it all but might have some ideas

iPod touch
Hex bugs and track
Star Wars cuddly chewbacca
Minions dvd
Simon swipe
Minions slippers
Despicable me ds game
Hama beads set
Ronald Dahl brain box
Watch
Lego friends
Roller skates

IAmAPaleontologist Wed 18-Nov-15 18:11:46

Dd was 6 in December last year, she got Lego, playmobil, craft stuff and books from a combination of relatives. This year she is getting more Lego, lots of Lego, a lottie doll and a jewellery box.

jamtartandcustard Wed 18-Nov-15 18:46:09

Ds (6) is getting a Lego minecraft set and Disney infinity. Sdd (also 6!) is getting Oxford reading tree books and pie face game. She's really hard to buy for as she wants nothing as she absolute hates receiving presents.

Littlemousewithcloggson Wed 18-Nov-15 19:39:40

My 6 year olds list is
Stretchkins
Pie face
Don't wake dad
Playmobil park
Playmobil fairy set
Lego friends horse box
Choc lolly maker
Clever Keet
Teksta Kitty
Shopkins
Mini sewing machine
Minions dvd
Torch
Kinetic sand

Obviously she won't get all of it!

Littlemousewithcloggson Wed 18-Nov-15 19:40:45

Oh and Bugs in the Kitchen game too which looks good fun so she will get!

SouthernComforts Wed 18-Nov-15 20:00:57

Oh wow thanks, will have to Google half of these! She comes home from school saying 'X has got this thing that sort of lights up and does this thing.. I really really want one' hmm

I'll share what I've got so far:
Frozen monopoly
Secret diary
Remote control car

(All asked for.. random I know!)

LizKeen Wed 18-Nov-15 20:27:03

DD is almost 7 but she will be getting the lil live pets mouse and trail, the glitzi globes starter pack, walkie talkies, a tv dvd combi for her room, a tamagotchi, a frozen watch, books and dvds.

For her stocking I am thinking a slinky and some science putty/goo. She likes odd wee nick nacky things like that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now