Talk

Advanced search

Secret Santa idea thread

(6 Posts)
ThreeFrazzledFandangos Wed 18-Nov-15 13:28:24

Thought we could have a thread of cheap ideas for what to do for secret Santa.

We only have a £5 limit and Amazon has so much stuff I have no idea where to begin!

My recipient is head of finance, likes glittery shit and is a big fan of Christmas.

Cambam2010 Wed 18-Nov-15 14:08:08

I have a budget of £10 and need to buy for a 25 year old trendy lad that works in our distribution department. He's sporty, modern and I haven't a clue what to buy him

BlueChampagne Wed 18-Nov-15 15:43:44

ThreeFrazzledFangangos it has got to be a glitzy tree ornament, hasn't it?

Canbam2010 do you know what sort of sports? Aluminium water bottle?

ThreeFrazzledFandangos Wed 18-Nov-15 23:41:33

Cambam all the 20-odd year old blokes in my office have those water bottles that hold x amount that you can put fruit/cucumber in the middle to flavour your water.

Thanks Blue I'm thinking that or Christmas socks!

acatcalledjohn Wed 18-Nov-15 23:56:40

Three, is yours female given the glittery shit? I would also peruse the Christmas decs aisles.

Cam, if he plays golf something like this may be an idea?

Mine is a charity gift thing, about 1 £10-£15 budget. All I know is that I am buying for a 16 year old boy. It's one of those giving trees, and out tree is for children in care in our local area. I always pick an older child as the younger ones are easier to buy for and therefore get picked before the teenagers, especially the older boys.

AuditAngel Thu 19-Nov-15 00:00:03

I also think a tree decoration for Three

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now