Talk

Advanced search

Secret Santa idea thread

(6 Posts)
ThreeFrazzledFandangos Wed 18-Nov-15 13:28:24

Thought we could have a thread of cheap ideas for what to do for secret Santa.

We only have a £5 limit and Amazon has so much stuff I have no idea where to begin!

My recipient is head of finance, likes glittery shit and is a big fan of Christmas.

Cambam2010 Wed 18-Nov-15 14:08:08

I have a budget of £10 and need to buy for a 25 year old trendy lad that works in our distribution department. He's sporty, modern and I haven't a clue what to buy him

BlueChampagne Wed 18-Nov-15 15:43:44

ThreeFrazzledFangangos it has got to be a glitzy tree ornament, hasn't it?

Canbam2010 do you know what sort of sports? Aluminium water bottle?

ThreeFrazzledFandangos Wed 18-Nov-15 23:41:33

Cambam all the 20-odd year old blokes in my office have those water bottles that hold x amount that you can put fruit/cucumber in the middle to flavour your water.

Thanks Blue I'm thinking that or Christmas socks!

acatcalledjohn Wed 18-Nov-15 23:56:40

Three, is yours female given the glittery shit? I would also peruse the Christmas decs aisles.

Cam, if he plays golf something like this may be an idea?

Mine is a charity gift thing, about 1 £10-£15 budget. All I know is that I am buying for a 16 year old boy. It's one of those giving trees, and out tree is for children in care in our local area. I always pick an older child as the younger ones are easier to buy for and therefore get picked before the teenagers, especially the older boys.

AuditAngel Thu 19-Nov-15 00:00:03

I also think a tree decoration for Three

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: