Talk

Advanced search

sweet type games

(5 Posts)
Enkopkaffetak Wed 18-Nov-15 09:31:05

I have just bought the Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Spinner Wheel Game, on amazon recommended elsewhere here on Christmas thread. I was thinking for DS

However DS has 3 sisters and now I am thinking it would be fun to get each of them a sweet type game (or other oddities just not normal games if that makes sense?)

Any other ideas?

FreddoBaggyMac Wed 18-Nov-15 10:08:50

We've had beanboozled - kids love it but be warned the brown ones REALLY do taste of dogfood! I don't know about other sweet themed games but you could try getting some Toxic waste sweets and doing a challenge type thing to see who can eat them (they are unbelievably sour and have reduced several children I know to proper tears... although they still ate them!!) here but you can get them much cheaper not online (approx. £1 per pack)

Penguito Wed 18-Nov-15 11:13:57

Last year I bought my brother a 'Guinness world records jellybean challenge game'
It was a box with 30 jellybeans and a straw, and the game was to sort the jellybeans into their 5 different colours using only a straw.

JC74 Wed 18-Nov-15 11:21:19

I've bought sprout roulette from Lakeland. Thought it might be fun after Christmas dinner.

Enkopkaffetak Wed 18-Nov-15 14:19:04

Laughed at the toxic waste suggestion. Mine love them. Not sure I can give one a jelly bean game and one a sprout one. Hehe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now