Talk

Advanced search

Present for 12/13yo girl? £50 ish? Help needed!

(3 Posts)
Bubbletree4 Tue 17-Nov-15 22:17:53

Step niece, aged 12/13 new to the family this year - would like to get her something nice for abut £50. Don't know her that well yet and my dc are a lot younger so unsure about this age group generally.

Any ideas? If poss, something other than a voucher, but will get voucher/cash if that's what pleases this age group. Is a hoody suitable, from one of the stores teenagers like? All teenagers have hoodies don't they? grin

mysteryfairy Tue 17-Nov-15 22:57:41

My DD is 13 and not really a hoody wearer at all. She asks for premium makeup above anything else and all her friends seem to exchange It on birthdays with a preference for Mac, Urban Decay and Benefit.

Given a choice of any clothes shop it would be top shop. Brand wise and closest to hoody I can think of she likes sporty/lounging type stuff from Pink - junior bit of Victoria's Secret. She's grown out of asking for Hollister, Abercrombie and jack wills though she still wears what she has.

She's also in the remaining demographic that still likes Pandora jewelry, particularly the rings.

She is very keen on Starbucks and would spend vouchers for there very quickly. She reads on a kindle and again can chew up credit for books surprisingly quickly.

She likes room related stuff e.g. A star carnival light was a recent success. Also quite keen on handbags - I've seen real and fake branded ones all over school, plus lots of high street ones.

Bubbletree4 Wed 18-Nov-15 21:43:41

Lots of good ideas there, thank you. I will investigate!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now