Talk

Advanced search

Amazon Black Friday sale/deals event starts tonight

(5 Posts)
Helgathehairy Tue 17-Nov-15 18:06:56

DH just got an email (and it's on the website) that their Black Friday sale starts tonight/tomorrow morning at 12.01am.

However they're calling it Amazons Biggest ever deals event - nothing about Black Friday.

I had a quick look at their current lightening deals and there seems to be a lot of sylvanian families coming up soon. I don't know if it will stay the same but at the moment if you're a prime member you get access to the deal 30 mins before anyone else. Which pisses me off because I'm in Ireland and there's absolutely no benefit to buying prime.

NewMrsX Tue 17-Nov-15 18:19:27

Can you do the free trial? That's what I'm hoping to do

TheOnlyPink Tue 17-Nov-15 19:40:29

I'm in Ireland too, and would happily fork out for prime if they would actually let me have free delivery. It doesn't even have to be next day!

I knew that this year the prime customers were getting priority, think the mentioned it a few months ago. Tbh, black Friday deals last year were awful, I wasn't holding out for this year. And doesn't look like I'm missing too much this year either...

Helgathehairy Tue 17-Nov-15 22:37:22

Tell me about it Pink, they really only cater to the UK when it comes to prime.

I got a few bits and pieces last year but the year before I got all 21 Famous Five books reduced from £100 to £30. I bought them for DD but she was only 4 months at the time.

SideOrderofChips Tue 17-Nov-15 23:20:29

Amazingly we can get and use prime in Jersey!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now