Talk

Advanced search

Harry Potter Lego

(7 Posts)
Pranmasghost Tue 17-Nov-15 08:51:00

Does anyone know where I can find HP Lego at sensible prices please?

bruffin Tue 17-Nov-15 09:06:37

I buy on ebay but I am not bothered about it being boxed. It is still not cheap though

atticusclaw2 Tue 17-Nov-15 09:49:18

eBay only since its discontinued. The prices will still be high though simply because lego is always expensive and if people can't buy it in the shops then they will pay practically full price second hand. Lego can go through the dishwasher and be as good as new so doesn't really go down much in value, particularly if there's a manual with it.

Pranmasghost Tue 17-Nov-15 11:22:53

I've looked on eBay. I'll have to think again. I want a biggish complete set with instructions.

bruffin Tue 17-Nov-15 12:24:24

You can download the instructions on the website. I did that for Hogwarts Express

Saukko Tue 17-Nov-15 12:37:18

Not going to be easy as they're all discontinued and its private sellers who'll set the prices. The early sets were garish and basic so I don't think there's major demand for them, but the later ones they got their act together - better architecture, colour schemes, flesh-coloured minifigs - and those are astronomical now.

Even the cheapest official Hermione fig is just over a tenner.

I'm hoping the Scamander film might encourage some kind of nostalgic set... sad

Pranmasghost Wed 18-Nov-15 10:01:52

Yes I'm going to leave it I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now