Talk

Advanced search

£10 - £15 gift ideas for a twelve yr old boy

(8 Posts)
Qwertybynature Mon 16-Nov-15 17:05:30

It's a close friends boy and they buy for our ds (2). I have no idea what they play with! He plays online games and is in the school orchestra (trumpet) but I imagine these are already covered. Any ideas? Doesn't really matter if it's a novelty type gift. Thanks!

123Jump Mon 16-Nov-15 17:59:37

Lava lamp.
Pinart.

Chillywhippet Mon 16-Nov-15 18:40:07

Steam voucher - online game store

Depending on where they live my teens love coffee shop vouchers but they walk past one on the way home from school

There are masses of great ideas for gamery teens here

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/Christmas/2508632-Waited-and-waited-for-the-teenagers-Christmas-lists-and?pg=4

SomedayMyPrinceWillCome Mon 16-Nov-15 18:44:50

I bought my friend's DS (same age) an Amazon voucher last year. This year I'll probably do the same, either Amazon (again), iTunes or perhaps a coffee shops voucher (love that idea, thanks)

Qwertybynature Mon 16-Nov-15 19:51:46

Thank you! Some great ideas. Love the voucher - don't know why I hadn't thought of that!

Makemineacabsauv Mon 16-Nov-15 22:06:54

Top vouchers here are Costa, Greggs, Game, XBox, iTunes for DS (13)
Costa, Greggs, tops shop, boots, new look, primary for dd (12)

Qwertybynature Tue 17-Nov-15 10:46:01

Thanks makemineacabsauv

lambfam Tue 17-Nov-15 11:10:52

Boys of that age usually like record books like, Guiness Book of Records, Ripleys Believe it Or Not and my boys favourite at that age was The Top 10 of Everything. They loved going through and getting us to guess the top 10 coffee drinking nations, the top 10 beer drinking nations,etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now