Talk

Advanced search

Are you getting your teen DD bedding for xmas?

(13 Posts)
justkeeponsmiling Sun 15-Nov-15 23:28:26

If so do you mind sharing which one?
My DD is not really into any celebs so those are out. I've been looking and the only ones I think she'd like are about £60, there is no way I'd be prepared to spend that!
Any suggestions please?

MARGUERITE18 Mon 16-Nov-15 00:00:55

Ikea, Dunelm Mill or Primark all have some nice ones, the big flowery cath kidston style prints, photos of nyc and paris, fairisle scandi prints and checked quilt style prints all quite popular

justkeeponsmiling Mon 16-Nov-15 07:41:04

We live in the sticks so unfortunately the next Ikea and Primark are 1 1/2 hours drive away. But Dunelm Mill is a good idea, thanks marguerite .

MARGUERITE18 Mon 16-Nov-15 10:19:11

Asda George actually has lovely stuff too if you live near a big Asda?

MARGUERITE18 Mon 16-Nov-15 10:20:33

Or order on Argos?

justkeeponsmiling Mon 16-Nov-15 11:30:36

Yes, I've seen some lovely ones on Asda online but a lot of them were sold out. We have a medium sized asda nearby, I might have a look there thanks

justkeeponsmiling Mon 16-Nov-15 11:32:26

Due to the lack of shops around here I do an awful lot of internet shopping, I sometimes forget there are "real" shops I could actually go to in order to have a look blush

Bladders73 Mon 16-Nov-15 19:22:29

Matalan have some lovely ones that are very reasonably priced

Davros Mon 16-Nov-15 20:25:59

I thought you meant specifically Xmas bedding. I am thinking of getting DD a duvet cover and pillowcase set just for Xmas but not sure what to get. I got a 20% of m&s token today .......

BrandNewAndImproved Mon 16-Nov-15 20:32:58

I've bought my dd a red set with huge stars on. A tenner on amazon with free delivery as I bought my ds the blue version!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 16-Nov-15 20:41:08

DH and I got a grey/white Nordic print duvet/pillowcases and a Primark flannel with tiny navy reindeer.

DD has Primark grey woodland and this years tiny fir trees pillowcases/sheet. (She loves it, more winter than Christmas) I'm looking for new fleece blankets.

DS has Cozee Home (QVC) bedset (red/snowflakes)

bigbadbarry Mon 16-Nov-15 20:42:35

I've got flowers from primark too

justkeeponsmiling Mon 16-Nov-15 22:08:13

I'm having huuuge Primark envy envy
No no, not xmas bedding particularly, just a nice new set.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now